Sunday, March 08, 2020

The Door NYFA film later called THE DRAIN

Message with Alexia silveira
The door film
Alexia silveira to Carlo Fiorletta - 9:44 PM 3/8/2020
Hiii Carlo, How are you?
 My name is Alexia Haick
 I'm the director of the project.
 I saw your reel, I think it's really good.
I think you are kinda of  perfect for the character.
Just to check are you really free on the day 14 and 15 of march? And it's okay for you travel to close to Lehman township... during this two days? 
If yes, I will send you later the script and the rest of information.
I will wait anxious for your answer.
 Thanks for the attention b
OBS: This next weekend gonna be really experimental film.We gonna shoot again this story on September during one week.So this weekend gonna be the start of this long process
Really hope working with you
Bye 
Company
NYFA
Alexia Silveira, coord. Production Description
Casting "The Door," a student black and white experimental film told by stills.

Production states: "'La jetée" reference. 
The theme is alcoholism and how the separation between the parents cause the change 
of the roles between the grown-up and their kids.
Roles

the only and loner daughter. She is really clever and mature for her age. She have a special relationship with her father, Carlos, she is the only one that didn’t gave up on her father's problems and she wants her family to be happy again.
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic, Middle Eastern, White / European Descent
Required Media: Headshot/Photo, Video Reel


lawyer, father of Maria. He is not a bad person and father, he just has a drinking problem. He doesn’t necessarily recognize the problems, but he knows that this is the reason why his family is broken. He tried to stop, but he just can’t. The vicious problem is causing the separation with his wife and he really doesn't know how to deal with this.
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic, Middle Eastern, White / European Descent


Mother and the chief of the family. She is clever and she has a good heart. But she is so tired and impatient with her husband. She doesn’t want this situation anymore. She needs space to join again all her broken pieces.
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic, Middle Eastern, White / European Descent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home