Texts from Paul B. Misdirected meant for another Carlo
Hi Carlo. I got my third epidural shot in my neck last Monday and I definitely feel improvement so I'm hoping it will only get better! As is, I feel well enough to meet you for an early dinner. I'm not doing lunches lately, I get too much of a slow start with my back conditions but let's pick some nights and try to get together like you wanted to do. I'll have to dig up a few autographed promos for you that were signed by more than just me but something from just me will be easy. Run some nights by me you'd be available starting with next week except Tuesday next week.
Het Paul glad you are feeling better. The promo shot mention makes me think you tapped me instead of another Carlo. Always good to hear from you.
Het Paul glad you are feeling better. The promo shot mention makes me think you tapped me instead of another Carlo. Always good to hear from you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home