Sunday, May 12, 2024

DK American Wisper

 

Hey all FB friends, I have a request, if you haven't already watched American Wisper on Amazon Prime or TubieTV please do and encourage all you Facebook friends to do the same. I have a small role it it! Thanks.
 

Top critical review

1.0 out of 5 starsOne of the worst I have seen this Pandemic
Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2020
So this is supposedly based on a true event? Whoever wrote the screen play did a horrible job. The acting was the worse acting that I have seen in a long time. For all the actors! Usually, there are some redeeming actors in a movie but not this one. It was free, but wasn't even worth that. Someone should remake this story into a good movie. This isn't even worthy of television time. I am hoping that these actors and actresses keep their day jobs.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home