Thursday, September 14, 2023

1000 Dean St Brooklyn Buddy Traffic Lane

Garden State Pkwy. Take NY-440 N/W Shore Expy and I-278 E to 10th Ave in Brooklyn, New York. Take exit 4 from NY-27/Prospect Expy

1 hr 4 min (63.8 mi)

Merge onto Garden State Pkwy

Toll road

13.5 mi

Keep left at the fork to stay on Garden State Pkwy

Toll road

0.5 mi

Keep left to stay on Garden State Pkwy

Toll road

2.5 mi

Continue onto NJ-444 N/Garden State Pkwy

164 ft

Continue onto Garden State Pkwy

19.9 mi

Keep right at the fork to stay on Garden State Pkwy

1.1 mi

Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 127 for NJ-440 N toward Staten Island

0.5 mi

Keep left, follow signs for NJ-440 N/Staten Isl and merge onto NJ-440 N

Toll road

Entering New York

3.0 mi

Continue onto NY-440 N

Toll road

1.1 mi

Use the right 2 lanes to merge onto NY-440 N/W Shore Expy toward NY-440/I-278

7.7 mi

Take the I-278 E/Staten Island Expwy E/NY-440 N exit toward Verrazano Br

0.4 mi

Merge onto I-278 E/NY-440 N

Continue to follow I-278 E

Toll road

9.5 mi

Continue straight to stay on I-278 E

3.0 mi

Take exit 24 for Prospect Expy

0.2 mi

Continue onto NY-27/Prospect Expy

0.8 mi

Take exit 4 for 10 Ave toward 11 Ave/NY-27

0.1 mi

Take 8th Ave, Eastern Pkwy and Classon Ave to Dean St

16 min (2.8 mi)

Turn right onto 10th Ave

266 ft

Turn right onto 20th St

0.1 mi

Turn right onto Prospect Park West

0.1 mi

Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto 18th St

0.1 mi

Turn right onto 8th Ave

1.2 mi

Turn right onto Union St

0.1 mi

Keep left to continue on Plaza St W

282 ft

Slight left onto Grand Army Plaza/Plaza St W

Continue to follow Plaza St W

308 ft

Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto Eastern Pkwy

0.4 mi

Turn left onto Classon Ave

0.5 mi

Turn right onto Dean St

Destination will be on the right

397 ft

1000 Dean St

Brooklyn, NY 11238

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home