Carlo Fiorletta

Friday, March 10, 2023

SNL Jenna ORTEGA the 1975

Oscar Red Carpet Cold Open

 Monologue

School vs. School

The Parent Trap

Ridiculousness

 

The 1975: I'm in Love With You

Weekend Update:

Tucker Carlson's Texts About Trump, Biden's Billionaire Tax

New York City Rats Carry COVID, Berlin's Topless Pools

Tennessee Lt. Gov. Randy McNally on Gay Instagram Thirst Traps

James Austin Johnson's Random Celebrity Impressions

The 1975: Oh Caroline 

 

waffle house Varsity Valley

Road Trip 

Exorcism

Colonial WIlliamsburg

Jingle Pitch


https://www.pastemagazine.com/visiting-mr-beef-the-sandwich-shop-that-inspired-the-bear

PUNSLINHERS  https://youtu.be/vc9aH3TSka8






posted by Carlo Fiorletta at 11:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Imelda Staunton London West End Sweeney Todd (Mich...
  • Hiking stick self defense retractable automatic
  • Haircut
  • Nature photography
  • Child-Bearers Mark
  • Social security designated
  • I think I can little train drink
  • diary Batman shirt and Ickle People
  • SNL Travis Kelce 202304
  • Lucy set

Powered by Blogger