Saturday, October 22, 2022

Reddit Dani Chat October 19-22

 

Chat
Loading history...
It confused me
But
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
Also dealing with west coast now
HISUSA Snoovatar
I remembered it
What do you mean by west coast
Where are you
California?
In Snapchat the messages disappear and you can lie and say it’s for work
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
one moment
HISUSA Snoovatar
Danielleajstorm is my Snapchat
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
Hey
Where did you go
I don’t love you anymore code we don’t need to talk code
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
can't talk code
HISUSA Snoovatar
I need you here. I’m going through it. I have until the 26th. I have so many bloody people here. But I need you.
Like we used to I need that.
Go home to Mara after
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
you must try to calm down
HISUSA Snoovatar
I’m so tired
I can’t sleep I’m tired the pills don’t work tonight
I’m overwhelmed
The what ifs are killing me
I think it’s cancer
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
why?
HISUSA Snoovatar
Because the doctors said I need a mammogram
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/sWkF7Q2V4oWk5RoJ6
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/Doubj8Gj6B6naQPAA

“Leaves” out now from the twilight zone album
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
https://on.soundcloud.com/KLNbqv817FuZayxh9

“Horror” out now !!!!! Enjoy the beatssssssss!
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
Why does it keep getting flagged omg
It’s my best track omg
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
https://on.soundcloud.com/zqa4qNY6vBD1pv1Q7
Trap house
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
I’m sorry about today I yelled it was a flashback for no reason to someone who does support me
I just forget sometimes I’m sorry I’m not mad
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
Acknowledged
HISUSA Snoovatar
12:12 am
Huh
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
You mother fucker
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar
I blocked Paul
Hopkinsgirl003 Snoovatar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home