Thursday, August 18, 2022

Russian. American love stiry

 Gas



Hi Carlo.
Can we please meet on Sunday at 1 pm at Pier 62 (Chelsea)?
It's such a beautiful location there! I will repay (cover) travel expenses (parking included). Sounds good?

SCENE 2

Olga & Todd are about to walk into the cafe where Jim’s sitting. Todd suddenly gets a call and says “I gotta take this.  I’ll be right there”.  Then Olga enters the café, says hi to Jim, and Olga & Jim sit down with Jim’s back the door so that when Todd enters Jim doesn’t notice

 

In the café with Jim

J: I watched a couple of your episodes, they are great!

 

O IB: I love Jim because he always speaks the truth!  So, he also has a great eye for talent!

 

J cont’d: But don’t you think Todd’s a bit flat? A BIT PLAIN? You should replace him with a STAR!

 

O IB Cont:  I HATE JIM, HE HAS NO EYE FOR TALENT. HE JUST DOESN’T SEE TODD’S POTENTIAL.

 

T: (Todd approaches the table; it’s clear he’s overheard their conversation): Jim, you’re right. I am flat! I am plain! For the sake of the project, you SHOULD replace me! You know, WITH SOMEONE JUST LIKE ME – TOM CRUISE ... OR TOM BRADY ... OR ...

J: TOM THUMB.

 

O: YOU SEE THAT, JIM?  TODD's not FLAT.  He just needs to be unblocked! (Olga makes an unlocking noise and gestures).

Turning to TODD ... and when we unblock you, you’ll be the next Tony Robbins. EXCEPT NOT ELEVEN FEET TALL.

End of the scene.

 

If  you have any questions please call;

Olga: 786 556 9684

Todd: 914 924 8164


Thank you,

Olga.

Olga Zharinova

5:03 PM (16 minutes ago)


to me, Todd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home