Saturday, July 02, 2022

Priest in SAP

 


Cane walking stick options



Sandals long toenails







Watch dialogue look at  time to leave








  ACT 4 - AFTERNOON

PRIEST

“Hello? Is anyone there? Oh, please, someone answer. I don’t have all day, please… Someone? Anyone? Does anyone care anymore?”


PRIEST

“Hello, Mrs. X. Yes, how lovely to see you again. It’s been a long time. I was afraid we had lost you, to some dark force. But it pleases me so that you called me. I’m here to help. Happy even. Do you mind letting me in? My feet are aching so. I hope you don’t mind.”


PRIEST

“I demand you let me in this once! My feet! My achy feet! Don’t you understand, you devil woman! Am I to plead and beg?!”


PRIEST

“Ah… what a lovely home, a lovely home indeed. Do you mind fetching me a cup of tea? I’m quite thirsty, quite thirsty indeed. I hope it’s no burden.”


PRIEST

“Oh hello child. You are looking quite… pleasant. Your mother says you are unhappy maybe? Possessed by the devil perhaps? Oh… you seem quite fine to me. A classic beauty. I’m happy to see that. Oh, dear, do you mind grabbing me a cup of tea? I’m quite thirsty.”


PRIEST

“Why thank you child. Mmm, a strange flavor. Oh, I shouldn’t complain. Mmm… mm I’m unsure of the flavor. What is the flavor? Oh, I’m not complaining, it’s quite satisfactory. Very… almost burnt my tongue. Quite delicious indeed! This is just what I needed.”


PRIEST

“Nothing to be afraid of… this child is a good child. I’m absolutely certain. You know… I have quite the eye for these things. Devil worshippers and such… I see a God fearing child right here.”


PRIEST

“Oh… my feet. Please, I beg you. Allow me to sit down, please…”


PRIEST

“I demand you let me sit at once! How dare you be so callous! Can’t you see I’m in a great deal of pain? I demand it! Now!”


PRIEST

“Ah… quite nice. I’m pleased, very pleased indeed. What a lovely day, wouldn’t you agree? A lovely day, yes…”



PRIEST

“Everything seems fine and quite pleasant. A natural beauty indeed. I don’t see a devil worshipper here, none at all. Only a God fearing child.”


PRIEST

“Oh! Look at the time! I should get going. Lovely time I’ve had indeed. The hospitality is impeccable as always. Will you walk me out dear?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home