Friday, September 17, 2021

Coral Coney island

 Shot in restaurant across from here:



















MILOS (V.O.)

Have you ever been in a salt mine ? They’re ancient oceans underground. 

A barrel is pulled up by ropes inside a salt rock: A mine cart rolls on tracks. MILOS (V.O.)

Sounds don’t belong to what makes them down there. Even people when they speak. You can be looking at someone talking to you and hear their voice from behind you. Like an echo.

2B INT. RESTAURANT - DAWN MILOS has a bandage covering his ear. He waits for his breakfast to-go.

April 21 ! I haven’t washed my face since April 21st. I had an operation on my eyes 2 months ago, now ear surgery. Since the 21st of April ! I don’t wash my fucking face. I take my bath from the neck down. I sit there up to my neck. Since April 21.

CAMI, the RESTAURANT WORKER, hands him his breakfast and tea in to-go cup.

CAMI (V.O.)

Milos’ now coats New York City’s streets with road salt to melt the snow in winter. His wife died of eating too much salt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home